OA Unit of Excellence Award
There are many in our circle that strive to lift our spirits. Their Troops work together with the Lodge in planning events on different weekends, the OA Representative participates at chapter meetings, and we work together for the good of the Unit.
The OA Unit of Excellence Award criteria recognize units that invite the lodge to conduct quality unit elections, units that participate in lodge events and meetings, and operate a complete OA Troop/Team Representative program. Our hope is that units that complete these criteria will benefit from the support programs that the Order of the Arrow has implemented to strengthen unit-delivered program. This recognition program, along with other tools for unit support, should be distributed and promoted to Scoutmaster/Unit OA Troop/Unit Representatives and Advisers.
Order of the Arrow Unit of Excellence Award
1. Leadership: Implement the Troop/Team OA Representative and Troop/Team OA Representative Adviser (Assistant Scoutmaster or Assistant Coach Designee)
programs in your unit.
2. Participation: Promote lodge events and provide transportation to all Arrowmen wishing to participate.
3. Elections: Schedule a unit election with the lodge election team annually.
4. Planning: Maintain an active planning process that prevents overlap between Lodge and chapter events with unit events.
5. Conversion: Demonstrate the depth of your unit’s OA program through Brotherhood conversion.
*Order of the Arrow Scoutmaster/Advisor of Excellence:
*Order of the Arrow Unit Representative of Excellence:
*Order of the Arrow Troop/Team Representative Adviser of Excellence:
Submit your forms to email@example.com by December 13 5 pm or the Scout Office